Terms and Conditions
- PLEASE NOTE: BY MAKING PAYMENT YOU ACCEPT OUR FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS STATED BELOW AND WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE HELD TO THESE TERMS. PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ CAREFULLY!
GENERAL – ALL ITEMS:
- OBD&Co has a strict NO CASH refund Policy.
- All online orders will be automatically cancelled after 48hours if no proof of payment was sent to us.
- No returns granted on any intimate wear items such as underwear/swimwear & earrings
- All Genuine Leather shoe orders are handmade and takes between 3-4 weeks to complete and we try our best to stick to these standards.
- Pre-Orders for all other items takes between 2-3 weeks to arrive at our store.
- Stock and Sizes are Subject to availability.
- Full payment confirms order.
- Shipping costs are always charged separately.
- Sizes can’t be guaranteed as we source items from different suppliers.
- Our returns and exchanges policies do not cover damage resulting from unique, accidental, or random damage that is the result of use by you or from wear and tear. Please inspect item when received to ensure all stitching/clips/buckles etc is in order as we will not accept any liability to replace items after 7 day period after receiving item.
- No guarantee on heel tips and diamantes of shoes & embellished garments.
- No cancellations accepted after payment has been received.
- Pictures of the products may vary slightly in colour/stitching or look, due to the handmade nature items.
- When you visit OBD&Co or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
ON SALE ITEMS
- When an item is purchased ON SALE (Discounted price), no returns/exchanges/refunds allowed!
- Please ensure that you are sure about your size (follow our size guides at each item description) as we will not exchange items due to incorrect size chosen
- No backorders allowed on Sale Items
- No discount coupons allowed on sale items
OBD&Co sources women’s clothing from different suppliers, both local and international.
Sizes of items may vary slightly.
- Kindly take note that we cannot guarantee the exact print to where it will be put on our fabric printed shoes to be the same as on the pictures on our website due to our high volume production line.
- Our leather shoes are made from 100% genuine leather
- We have attached a Size chart with every item on our website. Kindly make sure about the size you order as OBD&Co cannot take responsibility should you order the incorrect size. We also have samples in our store available for fitting, should you still be unsure about the size.
- ALL shipping fees will be the client’s responsibility
- Exact colours may also differ because of every batch printed on different dates on fabrics
- Dye colours on leather skins may also differ slightly due to every batch being matured at different times.
- We only use genuine South African leather skins so there might be small scuff marks on the leather and this proofs then for authentically home grown cows grazing in the veld and is therefor not bonded-leather or ‘false’ leather. We use a leather-vinyl ‘lining’ on the inside of the shoe to give it a more stable & firm feel for comfort when wearing the shoes. On some selected ‘vellie’ designs we use genuine pigskin leather
- Please note that our selected handcrafted outer soles that we make are made from a rubber resin so the shoe is made to be worn to most occasions, except for walking on gravel and is not made for an outdoor adventure in nature. Photos are only for marketing purposes
- NO REFUNDS ON SALE ITEMS
Imported Bridal Shoes
- Please make sure to use the size chart before choosing a size. OBD&Co does not take responsibility should a client order the incorrect size. The shoes are imported so the sizes might be slightly different to south africa.
- We do exchanges on the shoes should they not fit, but stock is subject to availability. We can not guarantee that your size will still be available
- If the size a client want to exchange for is on back order, a 2-3 week delivery period will apply. If out of stock, no refunds will be given.
- International Consignments may sometimes get delayed by customs, which is out of OBD&Co’s control.
- All effort is made to produce items exactly as depicted in the pictures, however the photos vs item received may vary slightly in colour/stitching or look due to the handmade nature of the items.
Pre-Orders (Ladies Clothing):
• Clients can place Pre-Orders for certain items that are not available in stock.
• Orders will only be placed with our supplier, once full payment has been received, as we are placing the orders on the client’s behalf.
• Items usually takes between 3-4 weeks to be delivered to our store.
• Once we receive the order, we will inform the client and we will arrange courier.
• International consignments may sometimes get delayed by customs, which is why the delivery time is only an estimate. OBD&Co unfortunately do not have any control over parcel held back by customs.
• Delays at Customs seldom happens but is an unfortunate risk we take.
• All our items are sized in SOUTH AFRICAN SIZING – Size 6 (XS), Size 8 (Small), Size 10 (Medium), Size 12 (Large), Size 14 (XL).
• Our size guides are based on an average only, and do not provide actual sizing of a garment. Sizes may vary slightly.
Shipping & Delivery:
- Clients have a choice between Door to Door Delivery OR Postnet to postnet. Kindly make sure to choose the correct shipping option.
- Door to Door delivery – R120
- Postnet to Postnet – R99
T’s & C’s Returns & Exchange policy – All items:
- OBD&Co regrettably does not do any CASH REFUNDS but will gladly give store credit for any other item we have in stock – NO PRE ORDERS
- Customers wishing to exchange merchandise must contact OBD&Co within 2 days of receiving/collecting the item.
- Store credit will only be valid for 7 days from date of issue, there after there will be no credit or refund owed to the client.
- If an item is to be returned you need to have all the original packing, labels, sanitary stickers, etc. All items must be clean, unworn, unwashed and unused.
- Footwear should have no scuff marks on it’s outersole
- Customer will be responsible for all shipping and handling fees when returning any item or sending it for exchanges. Shipping fees are NON REFUNDABLE. Returned items must reach us within 7 days after the date item was received by customer in order to qualify.
- No returns or exchanges on SALE items will be accepted
- No returns or exchanges granted on any intimate wear items such as underwear/swimwear/shapewear & earrings due to hygenic reasons.
- OBD&Co reserves the right to refuse the return of an item if conditions are not met
- Please note that if the customer wears the item before returning, this voids exchange/refund.
- Our returns and exchanges policies do not cover damage resulting from unique, accidental, or random damage that is the result of use by you or wear and tear.
- No guarantee on heel tips, glitter or diamantes on shoes & embellished garments.
- OBD&CO makes no warranty in respect of any product, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability, quality, compliance with description and fitness for a particular purpose.
- No cancellation of backordered items allowed before item is received, if you want to return/exchange your item (once received) you are welcome to log a return request. Please ensure that you are aware of delivery time as our back orders take +/- 2-4 weeks to be delivered but can have unexpected delays in some cases. If you have a deadline, please ensure to contact customer service to enquire before items is ordered
Validity for Exchanges & Returns:
- All exchanges and returns need to be sent to OBD&Co within 7 days.
- Clients must inform OBD&Co within 2 daus of Collection/Delivery if they would like to exchange an item in order for the exchange to be valid
- All requests for returns would need to be made via email firstname.lastname@example.org and further instructions will be given.
- You will be entitled to an exchange of any item(s) immediately after evaluation by us to confirm that it is valid.
- If the value of the exchange item(s) is higher than the original item(s), you will be required to top up the difference and send proof of payment via email
- There will be no refund if the value of the exchange item(s) is lower than the original item(s).
• All orders may be cancelled before full payment has been made and orders processed.
• All orders cancelled after the order has been processed and payment received, are subject to forfeiture of all payments and/or deposits.
WEDDING GOWNS & FORMAL DRESSES
CUSTOM MADE-TO MEASURE DRESSES:
Selling or renting of dresses are done at a first come first serve basis. This also depends on if the dress is still available in store or to order.
IF YOU CANCEL A BOOKING OR ORDER, YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR A CANCELLATION FEE.
- OBD&Co sells & rents dresses to Customers. Certain selected dresses are however not available for rent, due to the design and/or fabrics used, at OBD&Co’s sole discretion.
- OBD&Co reserves the right to change prices without notification. Prices on confirmed and paid custom-made orders will not be changed.
- Quotes/prices are valid for 7 (seven) working days from date of issue.
- Custom-Made dresses have a lead time of between 16 – 18 weeks..
- Orders placed less than 2 (two) months from the event date, will be considered a rush order, and a rush order fee of R1500 will be charged separately.
- OBD&Co does not take responsibility for any dresses completed later than expected for Rush Orders, as our designer was not given the requested time to finish the dress. She will work on the dress as fast as she can but may be slightly delayed.
- Rented Garments may only be collected one week before the event as the dress is the property of OBD&Co.
- Please double check the style, colour, measurements of your dress before placing the order as OBD&Co will not take responsibility if this is incorrect.
ORDERING & PAYMENTS
- For all rentals, Full Payment will be required to reserve the rented garment & is NON REFUNDABLE
- No down payments will be accepted. Please make sure you can pay the amount due before placing your order.
- Dress orders will only commence production after Full payment has been received.
- No Booking shall be accepted, or garment reserved before and unless the Signed agreement has been sent to OBD&CO.
- For custom dresses made to BUY, a 65% NON REFUNDABLE Deposit will be required before production starts.
- All alterations and changes to dress after ordering will be at the customer’s own cost. Production will only commence once payment has been received.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- OBD&Co will take your measurements at the time of order or you can send us your custom measurements.
- The measurements will be sent to our designer to start with the dress.
- OBD&Co does not take responsibility should your body measurements fluctuate after the initial measurements are taken. Every effort will be made to adjust the garment for a perfect fit, but measurements stay the client’s responsibility.
- We do not take any responsibility for a dress once it leaves our premises. Please check your dress before leaving.
- The customer acknowledges that there will be a variance in the design from their references design (picture), because of the spec fabrications and trims.
- Please take note that dresses made from a picture requested by a client, are custom made replicas of original designs, therefore all dresses have a 90-95% similarity, all depending on lace and materials available at the time.
- OBD&Co has sole discretion to choose the material for the garment as they see fit.
- OBD&Co’ s total liability claims, or litigation arising from or related to the rental garments are limited to the amount of rental paid by the client.
- Items that do not fit properly but in accordance with the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or refunded. Your option is to look for a local tailoring service at your own cost.
- Refunds will only be considered if a dress is badly damaged.
- Please do note that no refunds will be approved if we receive incorrect information regarding the color of your dress, the type, the size and the incorrect delivery address. Therefore please review your order at least twice before you submit it.
- No refunds will be approved for unforeseen circumstances which the OBD&Co team does not have direct control over such as Customs and Post Office Delays or wedding dates moved or cancelled.
• All return items will go through inspections. We will process the refund when we confirm that the dress has the problems you mentioned.
- We will not approve any refunds if you imagined the dress will fit differently on you, please make sure of the style you choose.
- No cancellations will be accepted after the dress has been reserved and the deposit or full payment has been received.
- All custom-made orders cancelled after the order has been processed and production started will forfeiture all payments and/or deposits made by client.
- A R500 cancellation fee will be charged if an order is cancelled before production on a dress started.
- NO Cancellations will be accepted should your event be cancelled or the date moved. The customer will still be liable for full payment of the dress.
RETURNS OF RENTED DRESSES
- All rented dresses must be returned within 3 (three) days of the event date. The client must notify OBD&CO on the day of pick up if they need to extend the rental period.
- If a rented garment is not returned before or on the 3rd day, a penalty of R300 (three hundred rand) on a per day basis will be charged. This charge will continue until the gown is returned.
- Upon return, inspection is required and if there are any rental items that have excessive dirt that cannot be cleaned (Stains, oil, heavy mud) and/or missing pieces, extra cleaning costs will incur.
- The customer is responsible for the dress from the time it leaves OBD&Co until the said dress is returned.
DAMAGE AND REPLACEMENT
• Should any damage occur to a dress that is rented, OBD&Co will charge 50% of the dress value to repair the dress and make it fit for restocking.
• Should the damage be so severe, and the dress needs to be replaced, or the dress is lost, OBD&Co will charge a 100% of the dress’s original purchase price for replacement. This will be at OBD&Co’s sole discretion
• All rental dresses must not be immersed in ocean or chlorine water.
Our contact details are as follow:
WhatsApp: +27 67 627 6660
Email – email@example.com
Shop 12, Simply Majestic Nursery, 90 Webber Road, Lambton, Germiston, 140
Who we are
Our website address is: https://olivebranchdesign.co.za.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Information received from and entered into our contact form is kept for 30 days, after which said information is deleted. No information is shared with any third party without the consent of the client, unless otherwise specified by law.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained for 30 days. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. No information is shared with any third party without the consent of the client, or otherwise specified by law.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Your data and information is primarily kept to enhance user experience on the website. No information is sent to any third party without the consent of the client, or otherwise specified by law.